Heaven on a hot day. Remember you’ll need to start a day ahead, so check the forecast.
- Filtron Set
Measure out 910g of water.
- Measure out 910g of water.
- Place the rubber bung in the Filtron’s hole.
- Wet the wool filter and set it carefully in the receptacle at the bottom of the Filtron.
- Unfold the filter and place it inside the Filtron. Tuck it to fit.
- Weigh out 99g of coffee and grind coarsely.
- Add the coffee to the Filtron and tap it to level.
- Pour your water over the coffee aiming to ensure that all the coffee sees the stream, and give it a gentle stir
- Set the plastic disc filter in place, then set the upper part of the Filtron in place.
- Steep for 12 hours then have a friend hold the entire Filtron over your chosen cold brew receptacle and remove the bung. The coffee may take a second or two to emerge—have no fear.
Now enjoy your coffee!